Gordon Ramsay is a Scottish chef and restaurateur, writer and television personality. He is well known for his critical and oftentimes belittling demeanor on the ITV series Hell’s Kitchen and have been awarded 16 Michelin stars in total and currently hold a total of seven. He and his family also star on their own show Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch. Ramsay had become one of the best-known and most influential chefs in the UK by 2004. He has described his early life as “hopelessly itinerant”. Tune in bio and explore more about Gordon Ramsay’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Career and many more Facts about him!
Table of Contents
Gordon Ramsay Height & Weight
How tall is Gordon Ramsay? He stands at a height of 6 ft 1 in or else 1.88 m or 188 cm. He weighs around 75 Kg or 165 lbs. He has dark brown eyes and brown hair. He is a fitness freak as well. He wears a shoe size of 9 US.
Gordon Ramsay Age
How old is Gordon Ramsay? His birthday falls on November 8, 1966. At present, he is 54-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Scorpio. He was born in Johnstone, Scotland. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. From the age of nine, he was raised in Stratford-upon-Avon. Ramsay is the second of four children. He has an older sister, a younger brother and a younger sister. Ramsay’s father, Gordon James Sr.
Read Also: Claire Saffitz (Chef) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Net Worth, Family, Career, Facts
|Real Name||Gordon James Ramsay|
|Nick Name||Gordon Ramsay|
|Famous As||Chef, Restaurateur, Writer, and|
Social Media Star
|Birthday||November 8, 1966|
|Height||approx. 6 ft 1 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight||approx. 75 Kg (165 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-39 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Children||Daughter: Megan, Holly and|
Son: Jack and Oscar
|Wife/Spouse||Cayetana Elizabeth Hutcheson|
|Net Worth||approx. $2 m (USD)|
Gordon Ramsay Wife
Who is the wife of Gordon Ramsay? He married Cayetana Elizabeth Hutcheson, a Montessori-trained schoolteacher, in 1996. Moreover, he has daughters named Megan, Holly and Matilda and sons named Jack and Oscar.
Read Also: Robert Sandberg (Chef) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net Worth, Career, Facts
Gordon Ramsay Net Worth
What is the net worth of Gordon Ramsay? Ramsay has been highly critical of Food Network and Iron Chef America star Mario Batali. Ramsay revealed that he exercises semi-competitively for his general well-being. His net worth is estimated around $2 million USD).
Read Also: Jack Scott Ramsay (Gordon Ramsay Son) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Facts
Gordon Ramsay Facts
- Gordon Ramsay has seen overweight and unfit chefs collapse or become unable to move quickly around the kitchen.
- He often competes in ironman events, marathons, and triathlons.
- He also eats very little per ‘meal’, and prefers to graze throughout the day, partly due to the habit he built up as a judge and chef and also because of his busy schedule.
- He has a black belt in karate.
- Ramsay has three houses in Cornwall worth an estimated £11 million: a £4 million mansion in Trebetherick, a £4.4 million property in Rock purchased in 2015, and a £2 million grade II-listed property in Fowey that was purchased in 2017.
- In August 2020, Ramsay’s four-bedroom Fowey property, Trevail House, was put on sale for £2.75 million.
- Ramsay has been criticised for his frequent use of strong language on his programmes.
Read Also: Molly Baz (Chef) Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Family, Career, Facts