Windows has a recycle bin system so that users don’t mistakenly delete Important files. So, If you delete any important file you can just navigate Recycle Bin and restore the file and your file will be back at the original Location. But if you are on this article and you have Permanently deleted the file and now want to recover that. Now, Here is good news for it is possible to recover permanently deleted files from your Hard Drive/SSD.
The permanently Deleted data on our system is marked as available space to store new data. But it is not actually deleted until new data is stored on it. So, If you have deleted and then something else is not overwritten on the storage device then we have very high chances of recovering the deleted data.
Which Tool To Use For Recovery Process.
- Which Tool To Use For Recovery Process.
- Here are the steps to Recover your deleted files on Windows PC.
- 1. Download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
- 2. Install The EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
- 3. Select the location of Deleted files.
- 4. Select the files to recover from the list.
There are various software and services available in the Market to perform this task. After trying a few tools to recover my own file I have found Easeus as the best option to recover the data for free.
We will use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free to recover our files. You can download it for free but it has a limit of 2GB of recovery. So, If your file/files are less than 2Gb then you are all set to recover the files without any hiccups.
Also, Check out our article on How to install Kodi on Smart TV and watch movies and TV series for free.
Here are the steps to Recover your deleted files on Windows PC.
1. Download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
Download the tool from the above link and run the Setup Wizard.
2. Install The EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
Use the Setup file and complete the installation of the tool. Here are the steps.
- Launch the setup file.
- Click on Install Now.
- The download will start. It will take 5-10 Minutes to download depending upon your Internet speed.
- You will See the Installation complete page. Click on Start now button to launch the EaseUS Data recovery.
3. Select the location of Deleted files.
This is a very important step for the recovery of your file. Please choose the exact folder where the file was. It will speed the scan process and won’t give you bunch of unnecessary files after scan.
Once you have selected the exact path click on the Scan button on the bottom right corner.
Give to some time to go through your hard drive to scan all the deleted files. This scan can take a lot of time depending upon many factors.
4. Select the files to recover from the list.
Once the scan starts you will start seeing the list of the files that can be recovered from that location. Now use the search bar in the above corner to find your file.
Select the files you want to recover and click on the recover button and save it.