Laura Putty Stroud is a real estate agent and a friend of country singer Reba McEntire. After Reba divorced her husband Narvel Blackstock, he began dating Laura Putty Stroud.
Table of Contents
Laura Putty Stroud Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Laura Putty Stroud age is 38 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- She weighs around 58 kg.
- Her body measurement is 34-24-35 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 B.
- Moreover, her shoe size is 7 inches and wears a dress size of 3 US.
- She has gorgeous hazel eyes and has blonde hair.
Laura Putty Stroud Wiki/ Bio
|Real Name||Laura Putty Stroud|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Putty|
|Age||38 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Business Women, Real Estate Investor|
|Famous For||Ex-wife of Narvel Blackstock|
|Birthplace/ Hometown||California, USA|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 170 cm|
In meters- 1.70 m
In feet – 5’7″
|Weight||In kilograms- 58 kg|
In pounds- 127 lbs
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Shoe Size||7 (UK)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known|
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known|
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Denzel Washington|
|Favorite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food|
|Hobbies||Shopping and Traveling|
|Net Worth||Approx $50 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (Inactive)|
Read Also:Ashley Leisinger (Entrepreneur) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Net Worth, Facts
READ MORE: Daniel Radcliffe (Actor) Wiki, Bio, Height, Weight, Dating, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Career, Facts
Laura Putty Stroud Husband/ Spouse
- As of 2020, Laura Putty Stroud is single and enjoying her single life at the fullest.
- Previously, Laura was married with Narvel Blackstock.
- The duo tied knot in a beautiful private ceremony that took place in Lake Tahloe.
- After their wedding, Reba McEntire husband became her manager, and the couple created Starstruck Entertainment.
- They welcomed their son, Shelby Blackstock, in 1990.
- In 2015, the couple announced their split, which was quite unexpected.
- The news of their divorce was a shock to their fans who deemed the couple as their role models.
- Reba McEntire divorce from Narvel Blackstock came after 26 years of marriage.
- Narvel Blackstock grandchildren are Remington Alexander and River Rose.
READ MORE: Zach Herron (Singer) Wiki, Age, Bio, Height, Affairs, Net Worth, Measurements, Girlfriend, Career, Family and Facts
Laura Putty Stroud Career
- Laura is a real estate investor.
- She sells luxury homes in Nashville. It is not known whether she does any other work besides this.
Read Also:Dan Greiner (Entrepreneur) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net Worth, Facts
Net Worth of Laura Putty Stroud
- As of 2020, Laura Putty Stroud net worth is estimated around $50 million USD.
- Her source of income is her own business line.
Facts about Laura Putty Stroud
- The 61 years old Narvel reportedly started dating a real estate agent, Laura Stroud, who is one of the closest friends of his ex-wife, Reba.
- Narvel and Laura started their relationship not long after his divorce with his ex-wife Reba McEntire in 2015.
- Laura, who sells luxury homes in Nashville, was seen on Reba’s social media accounts several times.
- They attended a Katy Perry concert together in 2014 and Reba shared their picture on Instagram where they can be spotted wearing colorful wigs on her Instagram.
- Later, Laura also joined Reba at the couple’s son Shely’s car racing competitions, and Reba thanked her for taking some artsy racing photos.
- It’s unclear when they started dating, but there were rumors on the street that they’re getting married real soon.
- Despite their multiple relationships, their children have not objected to their personal life.
- She is a pet lover.
- She also quoted on her instagram when her dearest dog died, “It seems these days that we live in a world where things in our life seem like that didn’t happen if we don’t post it to social media. I suppose that’s why I haven’t been able to bring myself to post this yet…in hopes that if I didn’t , then maybe it didn’t really happen. But it did. My beloved Stevie Wonder passed away peacefully in my arms Wednesday morning. He was so much more than a dog, more than a pet… he was my companion, my protector, my source of laughter and joy on a daily basis …and he was the child I never had. He was my baby. I am humbled that God thought enough of me to send me such a special boy to be a part of my life. For thirteen years he did nothing but light up my days and fill my heart with pride and love. He will Be forever missed by all those that knew him, but none more than me. He wasn’t just a good boy, He was simply the best. I feel so blessed that I got to be his mama. What an honor it has been.